BBO Discussion Forums: Team Match Setup - limit exceeded - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team Match Setup - limit exceeded

#1 User is offline   rmunson1 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-November-03, 23:11

I have started more than 500 team matches, possibly more than 1000. I am trying to step through a process with a friend to have him do it. He has tried 3 times.
First time 'xxxxx is not online' - xxxxx was online so I just wrote that off as a 1-off glitch in BBO.
Second time 'exceeded limit'
Third time 'exceeded limit'

I think we covered the necessary steps rather well. He has been a member for many years with 1000+ logins. Any ideas?

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-November-04, 02:01

"How to avoid the common mistakes: wrong number of boards, incorrect line-ups and exceeding the limit."
https://youtu.be/6BrIjjHZE58
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   rmunson1 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-November-17, 13:11

View Postpaulg, on 2021-November-04, 02:01, said:

"How to avoid the common mistakes: wrong number of boards, incorrect line-ups and exceeding the limit."
https://youtu.be/6BrIjjHZE58

Well, we (player who wants to start team matches as well as myself) have watched your video. He has tried at least 2 more times.
Once 'xxxx' is not online even though he is very much online and conducting chats as the match setup proceeds.
Again, several times, 'limit exceeded' - I fully understand the point made in the video (click twice) and I have encountered that error legitimately. But, my friend is consistently getting that error even though he is not clicking twice. So, hoping someone has some idea beyond the video regarding what could be preventing 'create team match'?

#4 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-November-18, 02:35

Presumably he has more than 100 BBO logins and been on BBO for at least two weeks? Otherwise best to contact support.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users