• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bidding Table Weird behaviour

#1 User is offline   Cascade 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Yellows
  • Interests:Juggling, Unicycling

Posted 2021-June-17, 03:24

I experienced the following this evening at a bidding table.

1. I tried to load hands to a folder. The software said that 32 games had been loaded.

2. I set the hands to be used for the session.

I do that routine usually twice a week every week for our partnership practices.

3. I noticed that the hands dealt at the table were not the prepared hands when I started recording the auctions with separate software.

4. I went and looked at the folder that I had loaded the hands to and it was empty. That is no uploaded hands were showing.

5. I repeated the upload of the hands. Again it said that 32 games had been loaded. The folder though was still empty.

6. Even though the folder was empty I tried to select that folder to deal hands.

7. I repeated some of these steps when they were not working.

8. BBO then repeatedly when i dealt a new hand started only dealing board 4. They were not the hands in my file.

I resolved the problem by logging out of BBO. Creating a new folder. Uploading the hands - with the same success message as previously. Starting a new table. Selecting the hands to be dealt. Everything went smoothly.

Any ideas what was going on here?

I have video recorded of some of these actions and results.
Wayne Burrows

I believe that the USA currently hold only the World Championship For People Who Still Bid Like Your Auntie Gladys - dburn
dunno how to play 4 card majors - JLOGIC
True but I know Standard American and what better reason could I have for playing Precision? - Hideous Hog
Bidding is an estimation of probabilities SJ Simon

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users