BBO Discussion Forums: Can I prevent people knowing I am on line - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can I prevent people knowing I am on line

#1 User is offline   mangurian 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-April-23, 14:02

When I log on to BBO, I get frquent requests to play from my occasional partners. Is there any way to prevent them knowing I am online ?
If not, then if it is not difficult to implement, I would recommend it as a BBO software upgrade. It is a privacy issue with me.

#2 User is offline   jandrew 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 2020-April-23, 14:22

On the log-in screen there is a box labelled "invisible". Check this box and you will remain invisible for the duration of your visit to BBO.
NOTE:
1. If you chat to anybody - they will be able to see your chat and know that you are on line.
2. If you kib or play at a table - all the other kibbers and players will be able to see you whilst you are at the table.

#3 User is offline   mangurian 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2020-April-23, 14:35

View Postjandrew, on 2020-April-23, 14:22, said:

On the log-in screen there is a box labelled "invisible". Check this box and you will remain invisible for the duration of your visit to BBO.
NOTE:
1. If you chat to anybody - they will be able to see your chat and know that you are on line.
2. If you kib or play at a table - all the other kibbers and players will be able to see you whilst you are at the table.

Wow ! That was easy. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users