Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

how to permanently disable GIB

#1 User is offline   hahaa_7 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-March-10, 13:27

it may not be a terribly bad idea to have GIB sits in for disconnected / left player, BUT the person program this forgot to check gib readiness. 90% of time, GIB cannot finish a game in a normal manner.
is there a way to disable GIB? preferably permanent. i mean as long as i sit at a table, i don't want the stupid gib to come.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2014-March-10, 13:32

View Posthahaa_7, on 2014-March-10, 13:27, said:

it may not be a terribly bad idea to have GIB sits in for disconnected / left player, BUT the person program this forgot to check gib readiness. 90% of time, GIB cannot finish a game in a normal manner.
is there a way to disable GIB? preferably permanent. i mean as long as i sit at a table, i don't want the stupid gib to come.

Hi,

Robots only fill in for unfinished hands at tables with open seats. If you lock the seats at your table (mark "permission required to join" for players in the table settings) then empty seats will no longer be taken by robots. Note that you have to be the table host to control this. If you are joining someone else's table, there's nothing you can do about it. So it's best to start your own table.

#3 User is offline   hahaa_7 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-March-13, 22:10

View Postdiana_eva, on 2014-March-10, 13:32, said:

Hi,

Robots only fill in for unfinished hands at tables with open seats. If you lock the seats at your table (mark "permission required to join" for players in the table settings) then empty seats will no longer be taken by robots. Note that you have to be the table host to control this. If you are joining someone else's table, there's nothing you can do about it. So it's best to start your own table.

why not add a switch let people decide if they want gib to sit in or not?

#4 User is offline   Bbradley62 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-March-13, 22:17

View Posthahaa_7, on 2014-March-13, 22:10, said:

why not add a switch let people decide if they want gib to sit in or not?

As diana has already explained to you, there is such a switch; it is controlled by the host at each table. If you want to control the switch, then start a new table when you go to play, and you will be the host.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users