Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sexually abusive language

#1 User is offline   Dev1ce19 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-May-29, 13:41

I was playing today at a table and another player started sending me sexually abusive messages. This has not happened to me for the first time. BBO never took any measures against the previous perpetrator. I have taken the screen shots of his comments and ignored him. Do we, as women, no right for respect on this forum?? [edited]

BBO- will you do something against him or will you just tell women to ignore him?

This post has been edited by diana_eva: 2022-May-30, 02:14
Reason for edit: Removed username

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-May-30, 02:14

View PostDev1ce19, on 2022-May-29, 13:41, said:

I was playing today at a table and another player started sending me sexually abusive messages. This has not happened to me for the first time. BBO never took any measures against the previous perpetrator. I have taken the screen shots of his comments and ignored him. Do we, as women, no right for respect on this forum?? [edited].

BBO- will you do something against him or will you just tell women to ignore him?

Hi,

Sorry this happened to you. Please report such cases to abuse@bridgebase.com and we will take measures.

All our replies about abuse, harassments or simply obnoxious players will recommend that you mark players you don't want to interact with as "Ignored". This does not mean BBO does nothing, it's simply informing the users of an immediate and efficient method to protect themselves against unwanted interactions.

The abuse team is looking into this case.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users